Meet the most successful predator on earth! Scientists believe that dragonflies have a 90-95 % success rate when hunting their prey for food. Making it twice as successful as a white shark and four times as successful as a lion. Their secret is, instead of following every move and turn of their prey, they calculate where their prey will be.
When looking for a mate, dragonfly males try to keep up their high success rate and can become rather aggressive. Luckily females came up with a cunning plan: in full flight they will drop out of the sky and play dead. Once the coast is clear, they'll fly away.
These dragonflies leggings make a perfect gift for yogi's, entomologists and nature lovers.
More about the brand Svaha.
- purple, long adults leggings with pockets
- relatively high and very comfortable waistband
- 95% organic cotton and 5% lycra
- featuring deep, functional pockets
- wash inside out at 30°C, tumble dry low or hang to dry
featuring all-over-print of dragonflies
- made ethically and with love in India
(Measurements of the garment in cm.)