The purrfect physics experiment on kids' STEM clothing!
Due to the lack of bulky collar bones, cats are able to squeeze into spaces that are seemingly smaller than they are. In 2017, Marc-Antoine Fardin won the Ig Nobel prize for his rheology study on cats as a liquid. He explains how, when in smaller containers, they conform to the shape and size, but in larger ones, they will retain their usual feline figures. Due to these findings, Fardin is convinced that cats are paradoxically both a liquid and a solid!
This science and physics-inspired, yellow, organic cotton, short-sleeve kids' T-shirt features Fardin's theory on 'Cats Are Liquid' design. Available in kids' sizes 2 yrs-11/12 yrs.
More about the brand Svaha.
- short-sleeved kids' T-shirt
- colour: yellow
- made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- screen-printed with a physics-inspired 'Cats Are Liquid' design
- wash inside out at 30°C, tumble dry low or hang to dry
- made ethically and with love in India
(Measurements of the garment in cm.)