This dress is a real page-turner!
We’ve noticed a pattern with our fans - you keep circling back to see what’s new. Let the balance be restored when you centre your attention with our newest reading-inspired design! The word mandala comes from Sanskrit meaning "circle." They have a concentric structure that symbolizes unity and harmony. Since that’s how most of us feel when we read, we thought it was the perfect combination. We definitely think you’ll want to check this book dress out!
This red, organic cotton, short-sleeved dress set features pockets and teal pocketed leggings. Available in kids' sizes 2 years-12 years.
More about the brand Svaha.
- red, short-sleeved, kids' twirl dress & leggings set
- dress has functional pockets
- made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- teal leggings included, featuring deep functional pockets
- screen-printed with all-over-print Books Mandala design
- dress can be pulled over the head and has no fasteners nor zippers
- wash at 30°C, tumble dry low or hang to dry
- made ethically and with love in India
(Measurements of the garment in cm.)
|waist (extended)||length inseam