The sky is not the limit!
We will not 'Apollo-gize' for our love of all things space-related! This astronomy-inspired design was created for those with curious, imaginative minds. To bring this ensemble to life, we tapped the NASA archives and dug up these blueprints for the Command/Service Module. The CSM was one of two spacecrafts used by the United States Apollo program to successfully land the first men on the moon. No trip to space would be possible without a carefully thought out plan and this design demonstrates that with its intricate roadmap to lunar orbit. Wearing it is sure to elicit compliments that are out of this world.
More about the brand Svaha.
- short-sleeved, navy blue kids' twirl dress with pockets
- made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- screen-printed with Apollo blueprint design on bottom corner
- features white tie-around waistband
- wash at 30°C, tumble dry low or hang to dry
- made ethically and with love in India
(Measurements of the garment in cm.)