Being a bookworm is very much in style - show off your literature women's clothing with this book dress with pockets!
Behold the perfect geeky women's dress with pockets! We can see this as a Ms. Frizzle dress, even being part of our language arts and literature inspired dresses with pockets collection! Can you?
We’ve noticed a pattern with our fans - you keep circling back to see what’s new. Let the balance be restored when you centre your attention with our newest reading-inspired design! The word mandala comes from Sanskrit meaning "circle." They have a concentric structure that symbolizes unity and harmony. Since that’s how most of us feel when we read, we thought it was the perfect combination. We definitely think you’ll want to check this book dress out!
This organic cotton, 3/4 sleeve dress features a a literature mandala design. Available in plus size dresses too!
More about the brand Svaha.
- fit & flare dress with 3/4 length sleeves & scoop v-neckline
- colour: red
- made from 100% organic cotton
- manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- literature and language arts books dress with pockets
- screen-printed design features all-over-print books mandala
- manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- dress can be pulled over the head and has no fasteners or zipper
- dress features deep functional pockets!
- geeky dress with screen-printed bookends on a shelf (avid readers and librarian dress approved!)
(Measurements of the garment in cm.)