Make room, here is the animal holding all the records! My heart is as big as a car, my body length measures up to10 storeys high and I weigh as much as 30 elephants! I only feed however on small crustaceans called krill (tiny shrimps). To satisfy my giant appetite, I have to eat 4 tonnes of krill each day, filtering it in my mouth through hundreds of baleen plates, made from the same material as nails.
Add a splash of fun to your baby's wardrobe! This blue whale baby's short-sleeved body in soft organic cotton makes a great eco-friendly gift.
Also available as kids' T-shirt.
More about the brand Coq en Pâte.
- blue body made from 100 % organic cotton (GOTS certified)
- screen-printed (PVC- and phtalate-free)
- features expandable shoulders to easily change squirmy babies
- wash inside out at 30°C, hang to dry
- made ethically and with love in India (compliance with environmental social standards in accordance with the International Labour Organisation rules, traceability from cotton cultivation to clothing)